Oilfield services are an important part of the oil and gas industry. Unfortunately, it is often difficult to find qualified oil field workers, resulting in lower productivity, increased costs, and even safety concerns for employees.
As a business owner who wants to be successful in today’s competitive market, you may want to consider outsourcing your oilfield services needs by hiring qualified professionals that specialize in the industry. This blog post will discuss the top reasons why outsourced service companies are beneficial for companies like yours!
4 Reasons to outsource oilfield services:
- Hiring oilfield workers is difficult
-It can be hard to find enough qualified employees.
– Not only are there issues with finding the right people, but it’s also time-consuming!
– You have to advertise, interview, hire and train them before they become productive members of your company. Even once you’ve found these talented individuals, sometimes they leave for other companies or get transferred to locations with more work available.
– This can result in lost productivity and money, not only from the cost of hiring someone new but also because your company is still paying a salary despite having no one working there!
- Oilfield work can be dangerous
– The nature of the oil and gas industry requires workers to put their lives at risk often.
– It is estimated that there are around 15 fatalities per 100,000 employees in the U.S., with over half caused by transportation accidents. This rate has been on a steady decline over the past few years but remains high.
– It’s no wonder that oil and gas companies want to try and control their risk as much as possible, which is where outsourcing services like Renegade Wireline Services can be beneficial!
- Oilfield work is specialized
– The oil and gas industry has a lot of specific requirements to be successful.
– Not only do workers need to have an extensive knowledge base, but they also must have the right equipment for safety purposes! Employers have found that having their employees with all these qualifications would be too expensive and not worth the risk.
– Companies are now outsourcing their oilfield services to one of several companies specializing in these areas, which can save you money and ensure your workers have all they need for optimal performance!
- Outsourcing can ensure compliance
Your employees must follow every rule with strict safety requirements and other legal aspects of working in oil and gas.
In conclusion, hiring oilfield services can be beneficial to your business if you are struggling with finding qualified employees. However, outsourcing these needs to a specialized company specializing in the industry is easier, more cost-effective, and safer for yourself and your workers!