The State Bank of India is one of India’s oldest and most reputed banking institutions. Offering an array of products and services, customers find it a reliable organization to keep their money in. One of the best products that SBI offers is the SBI Credit Card. Not only do you get a host of rewards and perks, but the application process is easy. Moreover, after you apply for an SBI card, you can keep track of your application status in a simple way.
How to Apply for an SBI Credit Card Online
It is very easy to apply for an SBI card online through Finserv MARKETS. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Finserv MARKETS portal.
- Fill in some personal details and information.
- Select your SBI Card after you review a range of cards.
- Submit your details and wait for verification.
- After you get your offer, accept it and you get your card.
How to Check Your SBI Credit Card Application Status
The status of SBI Credit Card is simple to check. Go to the SBI portal to check this and go through the following steps:
- Click on the ‘Credit cards’ tab
- You will see ‘Track application’
- Click on this and enter your application number
- Then click on ‘Track’
- Instantly, you will get information about your application’s status
You can review the status of your application even without the application number. You have to click on ‘Track application’. You get an option to ‘Retrieve application’. You can click on that and by entering your PAN number and other details, you can know your status. You can also call the number of SBI Credit Card customer care and track the status of your application.
Meaning of Different Application Status Results
When you finish the process of finding out where your application has reached, you may want to know what the meanings of varied application status results are. Here is a list to help you:
- In Progress – When the status of your application for an SBI Credit Card shows ‘In Progress’, it means that the bank is still in the process of approving your card application. After this, you may have to wait a bit to get your card.
- Approved – This indicates that the application has been approved and the card will be sent to you.
- Dispatched – If you get this as your status, your card is on its way to your address and will reach you very soon.
- On Hold – In the event the bank requires more information or documentation from you, your status will be on hold. Until you provide this information, the application process will be halted. In case this happens, the bank typically reaches out to applicants with a call or an SMS.
- Disapproved – This means that your application has been rejected and your card has not been approved. In this case, you will not receive a credit card.
Apply for an SBI Credit Card at Finserv MARKETS
There is a huge variety of credit cards that you can apply for from SBI at Finserv MARKETS. You can check many types and select the one which matches your unique spending patterns, getting the benefits of rewards. After you apply, check the status of your online application conveniently.