Web app development was all about creating static pages that displayed information from the past. However, with the advent of new technologies, web app development has become much more dynamic and interactive. One of the most significant changes that technology has brought to web app development is the introduction of AJAX.
- Another important technology that has influenced web app development is HTML5. HTML5 is the latest version of the HTML standard. It introduces some new features that make it more suitable for web applications. One of the most important new features is the ability to store data offline. It means that users can continue to use a web app even when they are not connected to the internet.
These are the different ways technology has impacted web app development:
1) Things have become accurate
Accuracy is now a given in web app development. Thanks to AJAX, information is called from the server only when needed and displayed immediately to users. It results in a faster loading time, and users don’t have to wait for whole pages to reload.
2) The user experience has become more important
Technology has made it possible to create more responsive websites and offer a smoother user experience. It is because of features like HTML5 offline storage and audio and video elements support.
3) Websites can now do more
With new technologies, web app development has become much more powerful. Developers can now create more interactive websites and offer a better user experience. HTML5 offline storage and support for audio and video are just some of the new features that make this possible.
4) Security has been improved
One of the most critical changes in web app development is the introduction of HTML5. This new version of HTML comes with some security improvements that make it more suitable for web applications.
5) Performance has been improved
HTML5 introduces some new features that improve website performance. One of these is the ability to store data offline. It means that web apps can continue to work even with no internet connection. Another is the support for audio and video elements. It allows for the creation of richer and more interactive web applications.
6) It’s now easier to develop for multiple platforms
The introduction of new technologies makes it easier to develop for various platforms. It is because technologies like HTML5 are designed to work across various devices. It means developers can create one website that will work on both desktop and mobile devices.
If you’re looking to create a highly responsive and fast web application, you should consider working with experts from Slingshot. They will be able to help you take advantage of the latest technologies and create a website that meets all your needs.