Pune is an expansive city situated at Maharashtra. Pune is ranked as one of the top cities in India. The living ranking index is at ease in the city. Pune is the best place for learned people to get a job and it is seen as a city for the best employment opportunities. Hence, people would move to Pune city after their studies. Once people move to Pune for work after their studies they would require settling down in a place. So, in this scenario staying at paying guest in Pune is an ideal option because of many known reasons. Seeing a PG in Pune is an easy task and must be taken up carefully.
Paying guest in Pune is an accommodation type where the tenant feels like home staying there. The tenant would get a separate room where he can stay alone or can also go in for a sharing basis. It is generally preferred by people who move out of their homes to seek higher studies or while joining a new job. Staying in a PG in Pune has many advantages as the tenant need to spend the amount to set up a house. Tenant would get a comfortable stay in paying guests while they are away from their home.
There are few things that you need to check on before you go for a paying guest in Pune. You need to remember and do the search carefully keeping the following points in mind.
- Rent Agreement – There must be a rent agreement or a lease agreement that you need to make between the landlord and tenant. The duration of the agreement should be about one year, and the terms and conditions mentioned in it would be valid for one year. In case the license agreement is being made, then the registration for the stay is not required. So, if you are going for a PG in Pune, ensure that you need to maintain the registration of the lease agreement. This is a very important checklist that you need to ensure that you get it done once you finalise on a paying guest for your accommodation.
- Police Verification – Most of the paying guest in Pune requests the tenants to go in for police verification. The landlords make it mandate in most of the states. This is to ensure the safety of both the landlord and the tenant. Also, having a police verification would save the tenant from any unforeseen threat. This would also ensure to the tenant that they are moving to a safe place and they can have a stress-free life in the paying guest opted by the tenant.
- Local Guardian – PG in Pune ask the tenant for a local guardian. This is asked by the landlord so that they could contact the local guardian in case of any emergency required by the tenant. Most of the paying guest’s landlord deny paying guest accommodation who do not have a local guardian. This is not a mandate; however, people do get a paying guest accommodation even though they do not mention.
- Police Raids – There are many situations when police raids take place in paying guests. This could happen in case the landlord of the paying guest does not pay taxes on the said time. So, when you choose a paying guest, you need to get all these details checked and any other concerns you must clarify with the landlord.
- Security Deposit – Yet another point that you need to be cautious while you join a paying guest is the security deposit. When your stay period is over or you need to vacate the paying guest accommodation, the tenant needs to provide one month notice to the landlord. The notice can vary as per the agreement. This would also ensure the smooth paying of the security deposit by the landlord. Tenant pays the security deposit at the beginning of the stay and the landlord returns it while you vacate. On giving the notice, the landlord needs to provide you the security deposit that you have paid while you came. In case the landlord does not pay the tenant with the mentioned security deposit, the tenant can file a police complaint against the landlord for non-payment.
So, while you search for a paying guest in Pune, keep the above things in mind. People would get PG accommodation and it is an ideal place for unmarried people who shift to a new place. The rent is also feasible to pay.